Trademark "PROMETEY” offers advanced power efficient lighting solutions at the Russian market based on use of Induction lamps.
Induction lamp is an electrical source of light, which operating concept is based on electromagnetic induction and gas discharge for generation of visible light. The main difference from the existing gas discharge lamps is Induction construction - absence of hot cathodes and filament heater, which significantly prolongs their service life.
“PROMETEY” Induction lamps represent a new word in the sphere of industrial, tunnel and street lighting.
Key features of induction lamps are:
- Payback period from 0.5 to 1.5 years
- Long service life: up to 100 000 hours
Thanks to induction solution and reliable electronic ballast
- Light output more than 80 lm/W
- High level of luminous flux after long use
95% of rated power after 2 000 hours of work and 80% of rated power after 60 000 hours
- High color rendering index (Ra) > 80
- Large range of color temperatures 2 700 – 6 500 K
From Warm White to daylight, soft and natural emitted light
Operation frequency from 190 up to 250 kHz
- Low temperature of lamp heating (less than 100°C)
- Large range of operating temperature from - 40°C up to +50°C
- High power efficiency
With the same illumination level, consumes 40-50% less of energy than metal halide tube lamp and is 10-13% more efficient than incandescent lamp
- Instant switching on/off: no standby time between switching over compared to mercury lamp, for which 5-15 minutes of cooling time is necessary after sudden switching off
- Wide range of rated voltages and powers
Voltage 120/220/277/347 V with power from 12 to 500 W
- High ballast power factor ? > 0.98
- Low harmonic distortions less than 5%
- Ecologically friendly product
Mercury contents much less as against mercury, incandescent and sodium vapor lamps.